Join Peter, Louis, Stewie, Brian, Chris and Meg through Quahog in our hilarious Family Guy trivia.
Family Guy is an immensely popular animated show that airs on FOX. The show is often called out for being twisted and politically incorrect.
The creator of the show is Seth McFarlene. Seth McFarlene has also created: American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Ted, Ted 2, A Million Ways to Die in the Old West.
Synopsis: The animated series features the adventures of the Griffin family. Peter is the endearingly ignorant patriarch who often leads his family and friends into wacky and crazy scenarios. His stay-at-home wife Lois is grounded and at times a vixen. They have three kids. Meg, the eldest child, is a social outcast, and she is often forgotten within the family. Chris is an awkward teenager who is often clueless. The youngest, Stewie, is an evil genius baby whose agenda is initially to kill his mother and to destroy the world. Later in the series he befriends the talking dog, Brian, who is pretentious -- martinis sipping intellect and as a result they pal around into their own time traveling hi-jinks.
Did you know?
- George Lucas officially gave the producers clearance to do "Star Wars" gags because he's a fan of the show.
- The show has been canceled twice.
- The big chicken that always fights Peter is named Ernie.
- The show's Emmy nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2009 marked the first time since The Flintstones (1960) that an animated series earned such a nomination.
- Was voted No. 5 in a British television poll to find the "100 Greatest Cartoons."