Star Trek TV Shows
Join the original TV show Enterprise crew: Captain Kirk, Spock, Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Nyota Uhura, Hikaru Sulu, and Pavel Chekov as they make their way through the galaxy. Play our Star Trek TV Shows and go where no man has gone before.
Star Trek is an American science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry. The first television series, simply called Star Trek and now referred to as The Original Series, debuted in 1966.
Synopsis: Captain James T. Kirk and his crew aboard the starship USS Enterprise, explore the galaxy and defend the United Federation of Planets.
- William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk
- Leonard Nimoy as Commander Spock
- DeForest Kelley as Lieutenant Commander Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy
- James Doohan as Lieutenant Commander Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
- Nichelle Nichols as Lieutenant Nyota Uhura: The ship's communications officer
- George Takei as Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu: The ship's helmsman
- Walter Koenig as Ensign Pavel Chekov: A Russian born navigator
- Majel Barrett as Nurse Christine Chapel: The ship's head nurse.
- Grace Lee Whitney as Janice Rand: The captain's yeoman.
Did you know?
- After death, Gene Roddenberry and James Doohan had vials containing small amounts of their ashes launched into orbit via satellites.
- The green Captain's uniform was developed because William Shatner tended to gain weight during the season.
- Even though they played father and son, Mark Lenard (who played Sarek) was only six years older than Leonard Nimoy.